Justine Henin, a professional tennis player for over 20 years and the founder of her academy in 2007 aims to pass on values she learned throughout this career. These include courage which is important when playing against an opponent or Training Court; fighting spirit/unutterstock submission (which Just received as motivation) shows how strong you are despite challenges faced during training sessions such discipline helps one stay focused even if they have other things going on outside work-life balance.
Justine Henin, the woman who’s revolutionized female tennis with her “gutsy” play and deep commitment to fitness has founded an academy that is destined for greatness. The Club Justine Henin was born out of this passion project; it now rests on a team surrounded by experienced professionals sharing their wisdom about how best to use one’s time on court or field- not just during practice sessions but also outside them—to achieve success!
The Justine Henin Academy is a world-renowned tennis academy where great tennis players have trained to make use of the facilities and benefit from her expertise.
- Elina Svitolina (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Anna Chakvetadze (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Daniela Hantuchova (best WTA ranking: 5)
- Yanina Wickmayer (best WTA ranking: 12)
- Monica Puig (best WTA ranking: 27)
- Dayana Yastremska (best WTA ranking: 37)
- Lesia Tsurenko (best WTA ranking: 60)
- Stéphane Robert (best ATP ranking: 61)
- Mirza Basic (best ATP ranking: 202)
- Ilija Bozoljac (best ATP ranking: 101)
- Ruben Bemelmans (best ATP ranking: 84)
91% of people would recommend it to a friend