WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
- Identity: FansAbout OÜ (“FansAbout”)
- Registered office: Saani tn 2/2 Pöhja-Tallina linnaosa, 10149 Tallinn, Estonia.
- Tax ID: EE102404355
- Email: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
We treat the information provided by the user for the following purposes:
- Manage the online purchase of the products that appear on our Website, including the management of shipments and product returns.
- Manage requests for information made through the Website, through the channels established on the web (forms, WhatsApp).
- To send you communications about news or commercial offers from FansAbout about products marketed on our website that may be of interest to you (also electronically).
- To trace the activity and make customer profiles based on the purchases they have made and the behaviour of browsing the web/app, the legal basis will be the legitimate interest.
- Prevention and detection of fraud, to comply with the applicable regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
To manage your participation in the raffles organized on our social networks.
In case you request means of payment that require it, to carry out equity solvency evaluations.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided based on the consent of the interested party will be kept as long as the latter does not revoke said consent.
However, the personal data of users who contract products through the Website will be kept for a maximum period of six years following current regulations.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
For the purchase of any product through the Website, the user’s data may be transferred to the courier and logistics companies to carry out the delivery and/or return of the products and the companies or payment platforms such as Stripe.
In the case of the return of products purchased through the Website, FansAbout may communicate the data of the users to the banks with which our company works so that they can make the refund of the order.
ARE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS CARRIED OUT?
For commercial communications, FansAbout has contracted the service with MAILCHIMP under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement available at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Any user has the right to obtain confirmation on whether FansAbout is treating personal data that concerns them or not.
The user can exercise their right of access to personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its cancellation or deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
The user may also request the limitation, portability and opposition to the processing of their data, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation.
The user may exercise the rights referred to above, under the terms and conditions provided in current legislation, at the registered office of FansAbout or request it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org