A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, making it easier to navigate a web page and are essential for the functioning of the Internet. Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; Analyze the habits and behaviours of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT.
Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or by external content.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD THEY REMAIN ACTIVE.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE.
- Strictly necessary: These cookies are necessary to facilitate correct navigation through our website and ensure that the content is loaded efficiently, allowing the correct use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as carrying out the purchase process or controlling the fraud linked to the security of the service. Analytical and aggregate cookies are included to count site traffic and pages visited.
- Analytics and optimization: These cookies are our own or those of third parties that allow us to optimize your experience on the website by evaluating its performance and improving by adding new functionalities.
- Personalization: They allow saving the user’s preference information to improve the quality of our services and to offer a better experience through recommended products. Some may be multi-device.
- Behavioural advertising: These cookies are used to store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know the browsing habits on the website and show advertising related to your browsing profile.
Below we describe what type of cookies we use and their purposes, being able to expand more information about each of the cookies, as well as their duration in the following list:
A cookie is a small piece of data (text files) that a website, when visited by a user, asks your browser to be stored on your device and thus remember information about you, such as your language preference. or your information to log in.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually configured to respond to actions taken by you to receive services, such as adjusting your privacy preferences, logging into the site, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or alert the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE INFORMATION.
We will keep the information for as long as it is necessary for the provision of the requested service until you express your opposition or until you revoke your consent. In these cases, the information will be kept duly blocked without us being able to use it as long as it is necessary for the exercise or defence of legal or contractual claims. Once this period has elapsed, your data will be permanently deleted.
In cases where we obtain data automatically through cookies, keep in mind that some may be installed for years. However, you can limit their use over time by removing them from browsers or devices.
Below we show you through links how to disable cookies following the instructions of the most used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Instead, if you want to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a browser add-on by following the instructions at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.